Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tucker Carlson...

You overprentitious cocksucker, go fuck yourself.

If anybody missed it, Tucker had this to say about Michael Vick today:

"I'm a Christian. I've made mistakes myself. I believe fervently in second chances. But Michael Vick killed dogs. And he did so in a heartless and cruel way. And I think, personally, he should've been executed for that."

Really?  Executed?  You're serious.  First of all, I want to preface this with the fact that I like animals of all shapes and sizes and wouldn't ever do anything to intentionally harm any.  However, I do love me some beef, pork, chicken, and turkey.... and just because I like anmials doesn't mean that I'm going to stop eating them.  I  have owned quite a few dogs in my life time and I don't want harm to come to them.

What happened with Vick a few years back was horrible.  The whole situation -- the dogfighting, the killing of the dogs -- was sick.  Vick violated laws that we have in this country, and he was sentenced accordingly.  He went to jail, he served his time, and he didn't complain about it one bit, and as far as I know, he's lived a pretty much model life since then.  Personally I don't like him or what he did, but I don't have a problem with him back in the NFL and good for him for having success this year.

Let's break down Tucker's quote here:
  1. "I'm a Christian."  What does that have to do with anything?  Does that give you an excuse to be a hypocritical idiot?
  2. "I've made mistakes myself. I believe fervently in second chances."  Apparently, you don't.  You believe fervently in second chances for only some people.  Again, a hypocritical idiot.
  3. "But Michael Vick killed dogs. And he did so in a heartless and cruel way."  What if he had killed cows or slaughtered pigs?  Why are dogs so much more special than other animals?  Maybe we should have a special provision to protect all the 'cute' animals so you can sleep better at night.
  4. "And I think, personally, he should've been executed for that."  And I think, personally, you're a hypocritical idiot for saying that.  What good would of come out of executing Mike Vick for killing dogs?  What good comes out of executing anybody?  None really, in my opinion.
Tucker, do the rest of us a favor, next time you decide to speak out about something, take your bow tie and shove it in your mouth, you hypocritical idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment