Thursday, December 9, 2010

So I know its been a few days since I last posted, but its been a somewhat uneventful week for me, other than starting classes.  Its been pretty damn cold around here the last few days, although I don't let it phase me much, being from Michigan I'm used to cold weather and it takes a lot to get me really cold.  While my coworkers are running around with jackets on, I'm out there working in short sleeves.  Taking the time to put on and take off a jacket also wastes time, there's always 2 ways to make money when you're delivering, quantity and quality.  You can't always rely on quality, but you can on quantity. 

Was reading in the paper today that some woman got pulled over with $55,000 worth of xanax and oxycodone in her vehicle.  She was pulled over for speeding, 77mph in a 70mph zone.  You know, you would think if you were doing something illegal, like driving around with over $50,000 worth of illegal prescription drugs, that you'd try not to do anything that would get you pulled over like speeding.  I know 7mph over isn't huge, and even I tend to drive that when I'm on the interstate, but then if I get pulled over, all I know is the worst thing that's happening to me is I'm getting a ticket, not a trip to the slammer. Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment